Beyond the Bullshitsilver flashings
sweat in the night
keep moving forward
remember your lines
as you write them down
singing the songs
as you mark your skin
a wise madman once told me
"You've got to find your Zen"
he knew the prophecy
but he isn't without sin
some people will do anything
just to save their souls
but they don't even stop to ponder
just what do they have inside?
painting the picture
ink on your skin
tears for fears
beg for the answers
pray to the gods
they stole your soul
a victim and a master
a story never told
for everything they sell me
all this Bullshit is getting old
Fuck your Demons and your Ego
sold your soul at the corner store
making deals with the devil
but Satan is just a ruse
he is a servant to the Ego
a slave who's been abused
tradition and convention
the whole world's going stale
bitter thoughts and broken hearts
Ego is still winning the game
fuck all that
you know it's true
take my hand
"Fuck it Friends"
you know their game
A Kacey Interview 7-20141. What are your names? "Kacey, Kace, Marty, Espen, 'the boss', Preacher Bob, Talking Feather"
2. Do you know why you were named that? "I earned those names."
3. What are you? "A hoooman"
4. What's your gender? "I'm a manly man."
5. How old are you? "in physical age, according to a calendar year- 22 in mental age 50, in physical age, according to my health, somewhere between those two margins"
6. What do you think your life expectancy is? "hell if I know that"
7. What's your height? "Five nil, I'm a short shit"
8. What's your eye color? "Green"
9. How about hair color? "brown."
10. Do you think you're attractive? "sorta"
11. Do you have any features that you want to get rid of, if you could? "YES"
12. How would you introduce yourself? If you are famous in your world, how would you introduce yourself to someone who had never heard of you? "What's up? I'm Kacey."
13. Have any abilities or powers? "visionary skills, intuition"
14. Stop being a Mary-sue! "I'm a real hooman, I couldn't be a
Interviews Yahto1. What are your names? "Yahto Nico"
2. Do you know why you were named that? "It was given name."
3. What are you? "A Nekochi"
4. What's your gender? "I'm am manly man."
5. How old are you? "I could not tell you this, too much confusing math"
6. What do you think your life expectancy is? "A few more Earth years?"
7. What's your height? "Five four, in American standard"
8. What's your eye color? "Green"
9. How about hair color? "Black."
10. Do you think you're attractive? "Maya does"
11. Do you have any features that you want to get rid of, if you could? "No."
12. How would you introduce yourself? If you are famous in your world, how would you introduce yourself to someone who had never heard of you? "Say, 'hi, I'm Yahto'"
13. Have any abilities or powers? "Well, kinda"
14. Stop being a Mary-sue! "Who Marry Sue?"
15. What do you usually wear? "Traditional Atka style clothing"
16. Do you ever walk around naked? "in mine house"
17. Ever cross-dressed before? "Don't know"
18. What do you w
High and Drythis smile on my face
is hiding the hurt inside
I should have known better
another fool in love
for a visionary so wise
I am one dumb bastard
I could have had the girl
the one in all of my dreams
she is a beautiful wonder
the only girl who captured me
I found my Zen, that's true enough
but the experiences are different you see
I thought I had found her
a human mate for me
a girl who could understand me
and all the things I know
I wrote her into my stories
it wasn't enough to show my love
and every time this thing happens
never dulls the hollow ache
to love and lose
what was never yours
because you never had the courage
and you know now you're a fool
the Kundalini creepin' bastard
he's played The Fool again
trickster in the evening
just run away if he could
where does this leave me?
on a Mountain high and dry...
deep down there's this feeling
I know it ain't nothin' good
Foolthree years I spent in waiting
something now I could not then see
I am just as blind, you see
as any other fool in love
why couldn't I have the courage
to over come my self-esteem?
I am not afraid of dying
I am afraid of dying alone
yet I'm the one who doesn't seek it
the picture was as pretty as you please
and now it's torn into a thousand pieces
glass shards scattered like all of these
I figured out how to fly
I learned how to see
yet for all my infinite wisdom
I still fail to be...
I am a fool and a madman
am am my own worst enemy
I hide my pain inside me
let it eat away at my core
couldn't see through the darkness
broken and left me sore
sad songs make me envy
all of what they adore
take all this hurt from my soul
and mend my broken wings
help me to find the way home
get away from my enemies